Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The most recent email from Nick

Hey Everybody- My collar bone broke again :) just kidding it's fine. I've been working out pretty hard this past transfer and its doing fine. I'm glad you're all doing well back home! We had a good week this week. WE've been wokring hard and its paying off. Transfers is coming up next week... I'm alread through my second transfer... its crazy! It'll be interesting to see what will happen this time around. My comp and I helped cut up our members elk this week. He smoked some of it too, and I gave us a whole bunch of it. It's unreal how good it is. Some people say its really gamey but i love it! We also had a crazy thing happen to us this week. A lady from the newpspaper interviewed my comp and I and a few other sisters. A photographer came to one of our lessons too. We thought it would just be a small article in the back of the paper, but on sunday all the members at church brought us copies of it haha they put a picture of me and elder jacobson and a pair of sisters on the front page hahaha it's really wierd but cool too i guess. I'll be sure to send a copy home so you guys can check it out. It's actually a pretty cool article. We also had our primary program this sunday, and it was awesome! Love you all! keep writing and doing your thing! Take care! Check out the article: http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/a-higher-mdash-and-increasingly-younger-mdash-call Love Elder Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment