Saturday, August 30, 2014

Lastest from Pickle

Happy Monday!!

Well well well. Things are going good over here! It sounds everyone is still cool back home...I'm glad to hear that haha Mom send a pic of the scooter! The other day we were helping a lady get her scooter running and I thought of you... hopefully yours doesn't work either haha

Alright so transfer news!!! Elder Belding will be leaving! It stinks, he was fun to serve with but he's gotta move on! I found out that my new companion is one of my homies from back in the day! His names Elder Kuns!! We'll be working with the zone together and then training a brand new missionary! This will be my third son. I'm pretty pumped!!

This last Saturday Elder Oaks met with us missionaries in the area and it was sooo cool! Theres no way that man is not an apostle! On Saturday Elder Martino and Elder Roads of the 70 spoke, then Bishop Couse (Presiding Bishopric) and  the Sister Oaks and then Elder Oaks...the spirit was so powerful! It was almost too much to handle haha Then the next day, Elder Oaks spoke at our Stake conference! Once again soo much power!!!!!! President and Sister Murdock spoke too! We're sitting in the gym with one of our investigators when the usher came up and moved us all the way to the second soft bench from the front! We had several other investigators come too! After the meeting one of them (Matthew) ran up and wanted to shake Elder Oak's hand. (Matthew doesn't even really believe in God) So I grabbed him and introduced him to President and Sister Murdock and they asked him how long he'd been been baptized for and he said oh I'm not yet haha President was like I'm happy you say yet cause it'll happen soon haha After them I went for Elder Oaks all guns blazing!! I stopped him (that was kinda scary haha) and introduced him to Matt. I'll never forget this cause Elder Oaks dropped some apostle testimony on Matt.  He said the best thing about all of this is that its all true. Matt felt the spirit, I felt the spirit, both of our testimonies were strengthened by that little sentence haha Matt is slowly being chipped away at. It's only a matter of when now haha I guess to relay some of Dallin H. Oaks message to you guys. Listen and be willing and able to follow the promptings of the spirit! Follow Christ's example! "WE ARE A CHURCH OF DOERS"

I love you all! Keep being cool and stuff and don't let mom ride the scooter. That's to all of the family that will read this and other people hahah Love you tons!

Elder Austin


No comments:

Post a Comment